- Free Shipping on all orders
- Please note, standard delivery may take longer for remote locations
- Gift cards are sent via standard delivery
Nakiri / Chukabocho (なきり)(Cleaver) knife with a double-edged blade and accompanying safety knife sheath.
Because of the straight blade, they are excellent for julienne, brunoise allumette cuts for vegetables. Also, a great tool for cutting into very hard-skinned produce like meat and bone.
Hand-forged and hardened the process involves quenching tempering and hammering, The quenching splash temperature is 780 degrees and the tempering is 180 degrees - 200 degrees, the finished result produces a knife that has a life span of anything from 15-20 years.
- A high carbon steel blade Gives a long-lasting sharp knife.
- The high heat quenching technique increases the durability and wear of the knife.
- Ideal for delicate vegetable work or heavy chopping.
- Full length: 33 cm
- Blade length: 18 cm
- Blade width: 10 cm (The widest point)
- Blade thickness: 4 mm
- Net weight: 435 g
Frequently Asked Questions - Free Shipping on all orders - Please note, standard delivery may take longer for remote locations. - Gift cards are sent via standard delivery.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Very sharp knife (it can cut paper easily), very fast delivery Nice handmade knife, absolutely recommended.