- Free Shipping on all orders
- Please note, standard delivery may take longer for remote locations
- Gift cards are sent via standard delivery
Haruta-kyokuto (清) Series is Forged From Ultra-Premium Japanese AUS-10 Composite Steel
Using Japanese steel the performance, hardness and sharpness are unbelievable to experience. Along with a beautiful finish to the blades and a gorgeous Oval Shaped, pakka wood handle to truly compliment the seamless finish.
The range covers a superb selection of Knives that you would essentially need in your kitchen.
Each knife comes with a beautiful solid wood scabbard/sheath that is fixed with a stud for safety.
Knives available are as follows:
- 4-Inch paring Knife
- 5-Inch Utility Knife
- 6.5-Inch Boning Knife
- 7-Inch Santoku knife
- 7-Inch Nakiri Knife
- 7.5-Inch Nakiri Knife
- 8-Inch Gyuto/Chef Knife
- 8-Inch Kiritsuke Knife
- Precision-forged blades with ultra-premium AUS-10 composite steel. HRC60 ± 1 for unrivalled performance and incredible edge retention.
- With our impressive SGS Swiss authoritative testing the product's metal content reached the perfect standard.
- Ruthlessly sharp scalpel-like edge is hand finished to a mirror polish within a staggering 15° degree angle. The knives are forged with 3.5mm thick steel. A forging process where the blade body is gradually thinned from 2.5mm to 1.7mm, which can achieve both the sharpness and the weight of the blade.
- Nitrogen cooled for enhanced hardness, flexibility, and corrosion resistance
- Featuring exquisite Feather blade pattern, for striking, stand out beauty.
- A precisely tapered blade minimizes surface resistance for buttery smooth cut through.
- Bolster provides a perfectly engineered balance and gently encourages a comfortable and proper pinch grip
- Meticulously constructed ultra-premium G-10 Garolite handle. Highly impervious to heat, cold, and moisture with military-grade strength and life-long durability.
- Ergonomic handle shape for superior hand control, agility, and comfort
- Hidden tang for superb robustness & quality
- Tested to meet razor-sharp standards below 100N (the average kitchen knife test has a sharpness of 210N).
Damascus blades are made out of high carbon steel with small amounts of chromium in the alloy. While high in carbon steel, the blade can show rust if not cared for. You should ensure to keep the blades clean and dry to avoid rust or staining. Hand wash only. Patterning is also slightly lighter in natural light, photographs emphasise the detail more to show patterning.
Frequently Asked Questions - Free Shipping on all orders - Please note, standard delivery may take longer for remote locations. - Gift cards are sent via standard delivery.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I received my Haruta a couple of months ago. This knife not only looks amazing, but it feels amazing and slices through raw and cooked meet flawlessly!!
Haruta (はるた) 67 layer AUS 10 Damascus Steel kitchen Knives
As a butcher by trade I have a high standard for knives! These knives are beautifully crafted and hold an edge well. I look forward to putting these knives through their paces as time goes on.
I’m just going to put it this way… I used to HATE cutting tomatoes… now it’s no big :)
Envied Damascus knives for a while but wondered IF the hype was true . IT IS! Great value and when placed on a very ripe tomato just cleaved through with no pressure. Keep sharp or stropped & you will love it for decades.