- Free Shipping on all orders
- Please note, standard delivery may take longer for remote locations
- Gift cards are sent via standard delivery
The Kiyoshi-kyokuto (清) Series - Ultra-Premium Forged Japanese AUS-10 Composite Steel
Using Japanese steel the performance, hardness and sharpness are unbelievable to experience. Along with a beautiful finish to the blades and a gorgeous D-Shaped, resin glass fibre handles to truly compliment the seamless finish.
Each knife comes with a beautiful solid wood scabbard/sheath that is fixed with a stud for safety.
Knives available are as follows:
- 4-Inch paring Knife
- 5-Inch Utility Knife
- 6.5-Inch Boning Knife
- 7.5-Inch Santoku knife
- 7-Inch Nakiri Knife
- 8-Inch Deba/cleaver Knife
- 8-Inch Gyuto/Chef Knife
- 8-Inch Kiritsuke Knife
- 9-Inch Yanagiba Knife
- Precision-forged blades with ultra-premium AUS-10 composite steel. HRC60 ± 2 for unrivalled performance and incredible edge retention.
- With our impressive SGS Swiss authoritative testing the product's metal content reached the perfect standard.
- Ruthlessly sharp scalpel-like edge is hand finished to a mirror polish within a staggering 15° degree angle.
- Nitrogen cooled for enhanced hardness, flexibility, and corrosion resistance
- Featuring exquisite Feather blade pattern, for striking, stand out beauty.
- A precisely tapered blade minimizes surface resistance for buttery smooth cut through.
- Bolster provides a perfectly engineered balance and gently encourages a comfortable and proper pinch grip
- Meticulously constructed ultra-premium G-10 Garolite handle. Highly impervious to heat, cold, and moisture with military-grade strength and life-long durability.
- Ergonomic handle shape for superior hand control, agility, and comfort
- Full tang for superb robustness & quality
Damascus blades are made out of high carbon steel with small amounts of chromium in the alloy. While high in carbon steel, the blade can show rust if not cared for. You should ensure to keep the blades clean and dry to avoid rust or staining. Hand wash only.
Frequently Asked Questions - Free Shipping on all orders - Please note, standard delivery may take longer for remote locations. - Gift cards are sent via standard delivery.
Great knives. Just wish there was a video to show how to us the sharpening block.
Beautiful set of knives and very robust. I love looking at them so much I’m afraid to use them 😂
I bought them for a friend and he has found a new love for cooking. He absolutely loves them